Reflections on Volume

Big volume without further upside equals distribution
Big volume without further downside equals accumulation

Volume tends to peak at turning points
Volume often precedes price movement
Volume is a relative study

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KARUT story???

Enterprising Bumiputera Company Produces Fuel From Water

KANGAR, June 21 (Bernama) -- An enterprising Bumiputera entreprenuer claims to have discovered the technology to produce a water-based fuel which can be used for industrial and domestic purposes.

The Managing Director of Alliance Eco Energy Azrol, Hidzam Hussin, said the company had established a RM6 million plant in Wang Kelian, a remote village along the Malaysia-Thai border, to produce the environment-friendly fuel under the brand name of "Banapi".

He said river, sea and piped water made up 45 per cent of the water content in the fuel while the remaining 55 per cent was made up of 16 types of imported chemicals from South Korea.

Azrol,33, said the fuel which looked like clear water, was safe as it did not emit any smoke or toxic gases.

It also has a strong heat energy and calorie value which is higher than liquefied gas, he told reporters here today.

He also said the company, incorporated in 2009, would retail the fuel at RM1 per litre, even cheaper than diesel which fetched RM1.80 per litre, but the price was yet to be finalised.

Besides marketing "Banapi" to government agencies, hotels, universities and schools and the manufacturing sector, Azrol said it planned to sell the fuel to Cambodia, Thailand, India and Iran.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...